Re: [nmh-workers] Need help with sending mail

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] Need help with sending mail
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 22:25:37 +0100

Hi kre,

> We should not need more than that, though the message could be moved
> (or duplicated) earlier in the man page to make it even harder to
> miss.

Given I'm one who consistently misses the existing documention in
post(8) when I reply to users having problems with post, due to not
reading to the end of the page, I think duplicating the warning might
help.  Something like

    post will not normally be called directly by the user
  + and so does not consult the user's .mh_profile.
  - but
  + But it
    can be replaced by the user with a postproc profile component that
    will have file as its final argument.  See mh-profile(5) for more
    information on postproc.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy