nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Tree-Tag with LocalContent object

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Tree-Tag with LocalContent object
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:53:20 +0200

Ah!, ok.

Then, as you said in the original email, it has something to
do with acquisition. The context in which the "publicObjects"
method runs is somewhat different.

Try to type "<dtml-var publicObjects>" with the DTML Document
and within the LocalContent object. I guess "publicObjects"
is a Python script, the goal is to modify it so it returns the
same thing when called from a LocalContent object than when
called from a DTML Document.

If you want more help from me show me the "publicObjects" code.