nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Tree-Tag with LocalContent object

From: Alexander Gräfe
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Tree-Tag with LocalContent object
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:10:17 +0200

On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 11:53:20AM +0200, Juan David Ibáñez Palomar wrote:

> Try to type "<dtml-var publicObjects>" with the DTML Document
> and within the LocalContent object. I guess "publicObjects"
> is a Python script, the goal is to modify it so it returns the
> same thing when called from a LocalContent object than when
> called from a DTML Document.

Okay, it returns [] in the LocalContent object, and [, , , , , , , , ]
in the DTML Document.

> If you want more help from me show me the "publicObjects" code.

Here's the code:
---snip---
results=[]
for object in context.objectValues(['Folder', 'DTML
Document','LocalContent','DonEdukia']):
    results.append(object)
    return results
---snip---

Shamelessly ripped from the Zope Documentation, I think :-)

Thanks in advance,
        Alexander Gräfe