oath-toolkit-help

[Hotp-toolkit-help] client/server extension of HOTP toolkit

From: Daniel Pocock
Subject: [Hotp-toolkit-help] client/server extension of HOTP toolkit
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 11:59:24 +0100

Hi all,

Some time ago, I wrapped some of the code from the HOTP toolkit into a modular client/server solution, which I've decided to release here:

 http://www.dynalogin.org

It is a GPL v3 release, I believe this is compatible with the licensing of the existing HOTP toolkit code.

The intention of this architecture is to offer:
- modularity (e.g. different back end storage options, or enable usage from different client platforms) - proper separation of privileges, e.g. so that a compromised PHP web server would never be able to read the secret keys directly from the file/database
- enable and encourage wider adoption of this technology

Any feedback/discussion is welcome - I hope this is useful for people.

Regards,

Daniel