oath-toolkit-help

[OATH-Toolkit-help] Any chance to support Portable Symmetric Key Contain

From: Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE
Subject: [OATH-Toolkit-help] Any chance to support Portable Symmetric Key Container (PSKC) seed format
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 11:59:31 +0200

Dear all,

Just a quick note that we release a web page with sample seed files for
Feitian c100 / c200 hardware tokens:
http://www.gooze.eu/howto/feitian-oath-tokens-integration-howto/reading-feitian-oath-seed-codes

Along with TXT and PDF format, we provide a PSKC sample file:
http://download.gooze.eu/otp/seeds/20120919-test001-4282.xml

Is there any chance to see this format supported by OATH toolkit?

The format is open and described here:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-hoyer-keyprov-pskc-algorithm-profiles-01.txt

This is just a reminded for interested people willing to contribute to
OATH toolkit. Adding PSKC would really rock ...

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel POURE
CEO
--