oath-toolkit-help

Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] Any chance to support Portable Symmetric Key Con

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] Any chance to support Portable Symmetric Key Container (PSKC) seed format
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 12:05:23 +0200

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> Just a quick note that we release a web page with sample seed files for
> Feitian c100 / c200 hardware tokens:
> http://www.gooze.eu/howto/feitian-oath-tokens-integration-howto/reading-feitian-oath-seed-codes
>
> Along with TXT and PDF format, we provide a PSKC sample file:
> http://download.gooze.eu/otp/seeds/20120919-test001-4282.xml
>
> Is there any chance to see this format supported by OATH toolkit?

Hi.  I'd very much like to see support for PSKC.  It has been on the
roadmap since day one, but nothing concrete has happened yet...

If someone wants to help work on this, that would be great.  I have it
on my todo list, and may be inspired to start work on it sooner now, but
there is plenty of other things to work on and some of it are paid...

/Simon