om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] how to compile from cvs?

From: Dragan Noveski
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] how to compile from cvs?
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:28:09 +0200

all right, thanks a lot for helping me solving that problem, it works just as stable as one wants now, no crashes at all!!
yes, i like it,
cheers,
doc

Dave Robillard wrote:

On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 03:39 +0200, Dragan Noveski wrote:
ok, browsing on muse-site i found out that the trick is ./autogen.sh,
then i can run configure.

i buld now flowcanvas, patchage and omins, runing configure on
om-synth everything good, but make brakes up:

address@hidden:~/software/om/om-synth$ make
[snip]
LashDriver.cpp: In member function `void
Om::LashDriver::restore_finished()':
LashDriver.cpp:76: error: `assert' undeclared (first use this
function)
[snip]

Ugh.  Please do not send any more HTML email to this list.  Plain text
only.

It wasn't a problem with your cpp (?), I forgot an #include (assert.h,
as usual).

Fixed in CVS.

-DR-