om-synth

[Om-synth] Re: how to compile from cvs?

From: Loki Davison
Subject: [Om-synth] Re: how to compile from cvs?
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 14:10:29 +1000

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 02:50:01 +0200
Dragan Noveski <address@hidden> wrote:

> and one more question please, why in cvs i dont find the "module" smack,
> which i can get as tarball?
Smack is a collection of drum patches.
You simply extract the tar.gz and open the patches in om.
But be careful as you have to insert midi triggers(notes).

ps.: Warst ja richtig fix ;)

gz Scar

Did you mention this to the author? ;)
It's fixed in the latest release, or has been in svn for ages. I just
released 0.3 today which has this fix and 11 new drums, include a good
pile from thorsten. If i've missed any midi triggers please tell me.

https://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2422