Re: [Openexr-devel] Makefiles, OpenEXR, and OS X

From: Brian Clark
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Makefiles, OpenEXR, and OS X
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:22:26 -0600

I installed it on Tuesday (v 1.0.7). I took it from the www.openEXR.net downloads link. I've never used CVS. However, it's a new laptop, so it didn't have any previous version, And it DOES compile under Xcode. That's why I was thinking it's a Makefile issue.

I'm not 100% convinced that's it, but I'm off to investigate CVS...

Thanks,
Brian