openvortex-dev

Re: [Openvortex-dev] Status update.

From: Zach Borgerding
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] Status update.
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:46:26 -0500

This is great news.  I'd like to ofer some assistance, but I still don't know
enough about the drivers to do much with them.  I am working on it though.  I
hope to eventually be able to hack on them a bit.  WT is a priority for me.
I'd like to be able to have working DLS support.

Trust me.  The work you've done is very appreciated.  I wish I could do more,
but it's taking me a lot of time to figure some of this out.  I'm not familiar
enough with Linux drivers (or C) to really be able to make sense of all of it,
but I am sifting through the sources daily and I learn some new things each
time.

Zach