pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Cache in Pan and binary files

From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Cache in Pan and binary files
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 22:09:25 -0500

> Those bugs does not happen in Forte Agent for example.
> When I read a binary article it downloads it and I can do save 100 times
> and it won't re download it, its all in the cache.

it's a lot better than it used to be, but like you said, not as good as
agent. :)
I think the big fix for this, would be an option like Agent's, where
downloading the article, saves the text of the body. if you want to decode
it, it still keeps the text, so if you want to go back and read the text, it
doesn't have to download the body again.

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises