pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.11.92 nit picks

From: Thomas Gamble
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.11.92 nit picks
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 22:11:30 -0600

On Saturday 18 May 2002 07:31 am, Adam Huffman Pontificated:
> On Sat, 18 May 2002, Charles Kerr wrote:
> > > Also, when I select multiple binaries for download and press shift-s,
> > > pan crashes unceremoniously.  If this hasn't already been reported I'll
> > > save a stack trace and submit a bugzilla report.
> >
> > It's news to me.  a bugzilla report & stack trace would be great.
>
> This sounds like the error I've been getting - the SIGPIPE one.

I'm not sure what's causing it and it doesn't seem repeatable but is
intermittant.  I haven't done a stack trace yet.  I was hoping to find a
reliable way to repeat the crash.

This is the error I get when running from the command line:

The program 'pan' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length
erro'.   (Details: serial 1359211 error_code 16 request_code 75 minor_code 0)

I'm running Mandrake 8.2 with XFree 4.2.