pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Readability suggestion. Feature request.

From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Readability suggestion. Feature request.
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 15:01:48 -0500

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 09:31:20PM +0200, Eelco Hoekema wrote:

> > What does Agent use the second column (the `me' column) for in replies?
>
> Nothing, Agent keeps it empty. Found this example in google:
> http://gigaschatten.de/agent/images/main_window.gif

<nostalgia>
ah, agent. haven't used it in years; but I do remember enjoying it.
one of the few pieces of non-sucky Windows software out there.
</nostalgia>
pan is what let me get away from it, and Winders in general.

now that you post these screenshots; I understand better what you're trying
to say. I'm actually inclined to agree with you now; that this is a good
design feature.
not as important as a lot of other things on the wishlist; but hey, this is
open source. if you write the code, you get to decide what's important and
get it done your way. :)

Carl.
--
Systems Administrator