pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] top posting

From: Torstein Sunde
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] top posting
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:10:20 +0200

Meat wrote:

> I requested this once and was told to rewrite the code myself :) Since
> I am just a "user" and not a "programmer, that advise was ludicrous. I
> think I'm going to unsub from this list, it's not too "user friendly"
> LOL. Mayber there is a Pan forum that IS actually for users and people
> in the forum are willing to listen and help?

So you expect help breaking netiquette?  What's next, requesting help
spamming or cancelling others people's articles?  The severity is worse
than top posting, but all are things that's bad for usenet, so it's
quite natural that some of us are objecting.

IMHO, I actually think it was too kind of Charles to tell you where
to look in the code.  ;-)