pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Xandros 3.0 (debian)

From: Geek
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Xandros 3.0 (debian)
Date: 02 Mar 2005 18:51:45 PST

Hi Travis,

If Xandros uses the same dpkg as Debian, just type this as root:

dpkg -i [package name]

and it will install.

Use -r to remove.

The PAN for Debian Stable though is 0.11.2 and is *text only*. No yEnc and no
posting of attachments of anykind.

Thanks to Duncan's help, I have a mini-howto on giving yourself yEnc and
0.11.4. But that perhaps is for the future as it requires you to know how to
compile from source and have the development packages installed ;-)

--
Gregg "t3h g33k"
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca