pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: Re: Article Threading in Pan 0.101

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Re: Article Threading in Pan 0.101
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 09:28:32 +0000 (UTC)

Douglas Bollinger <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sun, 02 Jul 2006
15:20:30 -0400:

> When you are done looking at binary headers, just do a CTRL-SHFT-M to
> "Mark all posts read" in that newsgroup.  It worked in old Pan and still
> works in new Pan.  At this date, probably 90% of my Pan usage is binary
> and unread/read always worked fine.

I've mentioned that I haven't done anything with binaries in a few months,
so it was before the new pan.  In fact, I had been using klibido for
awhile due to old-pan's requirement to individually queue up downloads for
each server.  However, before that, when I did binaries and used pan for
it, I'd always delete everything as I processed it, so the only thing that
would be left at the end of a session would be the new incompletes.