pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Mac users showing bold headers?

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Mac users showing bold headers?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:22:29 -0500

On Aug 10, 2006, at 2:33 AM, Jeff Berman wrote:

Hi, the flurry of emails about font colors made me
realize that no matter which font I choose, I have
never seen a bold post in the new version of pan.
Have any other OS X users seen unread posts show up as
bold?  If so, did you do anything special to enable
this?

I'm using Tiger and Fink; the bold shows up fine with DejaVu Sans
(http://dejavu.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page).

HTH,
--
Benjamin D. Esham