pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Mac users showing bold headers?

From: Jeff Berman
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Mac users showing bold headers?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:26:08 -0700 (PDT)

--- Benjamin Esham <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm using Tiger and Fink; the bold shows up fine
> with DejaVu Sans

(http://dejavu.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page).

Hi, that helps a lot.  I'm using Tiger and Fink as
well.  On your computer, are the DejaVu fonts the only
ones that come up bold in pan?  I've run through every
font that pan displays and none of them came out bold.
 I'm wondering if there's some other fink package that
I need to install to properly render fonts.

Also, how did you install the dejavu fonts?  Do they
go into an X11 directory or perhaps into
/Library/Fonts?

Thank you!

Jeff