pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: compile ?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: compile ?
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 23:36:06 +0000 (UTC)

Joe Zeff <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Sun, 07 Dec 2008 11:55:54
-0800:

>  http://ubuntuforums.org/ is probably the best
> place to find it.  I've not used it very much, but when I have, I've
> never seen anybody be anything but eager to assist, and willing to put
> up patiently with newcomer questions.

Yes.  They have a pretty good reputation of being helpful.

Anyone that has been a regular on this list for awhile shouldn't have a
major problem in any Linux group/forum/list.  On mailing lists and
newsgroups (this bit won't apply to web forums, naturally), you'll get
the "curmudgeons" like me who don't believe HTML belongs in mail or news,
but being a regular here, Travis is surely used to that by now. =:^)  He
should survive quite well. =:^)