pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan just keeps loading and loading...

From: Ima Afrotrap
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan just keeps loading and loading...
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:22:24 -0500

  Well, I tried the git thing and got all the way to 'make' and it seemed to be
doing fine and then error'd on me after a few minutes.

  I'm going to ask on the Slackware mailing list if anyone else has had any
problems with Pan. It's just so wierd that it'll work with one newsgroup and
fetch correctly from that server and won't do it on another. <sigh>

--
"Fathom the odd hypocrisy that the government wants every citizen to prove they
are insured, but people don't have to prove they are citizens".  -unknown

Deport Illegal Aliens!