pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan just keeps loading and loading...

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan just keeps loading and loading...
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 20:17:14 +0000 (UTC)

Ima Afrotrap posted on Sat, 31 Mar 2012 07:56:46 -0500 as excerpted:

> On Friday, 30 March 2012 13:19 Duncan wrote:

>> Meanwhile, if it's working on OpenSuSE, you can try downloading the
>> group list there and copying it over.
>
> I went ahead and gave your idea a try and, for now, it's working.
> [A]t least I can get headers to the groups I've got.
>
> Thanks a million for this idea, Duncan, at least I can get books to
> read once again without having to constantly reboot over and over to
> get to different systems, heh.

Not a problem! =:^)

Having to reboot SUCKS! (It's one of the reasons it took me so long to
switch to Linux, but once I did, it happened FAST, and within weeks, I
was only booting back to MS once a month or less, at which point it
quickly became only very occasionally, in ordered to do a bit more
cleanup on the MS side, deleting a few more things and making room for
more Linux... until I finally deleted everything but the W98 install
image... which itself was deleted when I upgraded to amd64 hardware to
make room for the first text amd64 install.)