pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] List implementation patches

From: gerel
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] List implementation patches
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 15:27:41 -0300

 > Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:12:11 +0100
 > From: address@hidden
 >

 >     >  > I think the patch is OK.
 >     >  >
 >     >  > Please install it and ACK. Do not forget to include a detailed
 >     >  > ChangeLog entry and to update the AUTHORS file.
 >     >
 >     > Committed.
 >     >

 >    BTW, Notice that gl_array_list.h still needs to be included in pdf.h and
 >    every header it depends on, otherwise the compiler can't resolve the
 > typedefs.
 >
 >    I guess one solution would be to add them to PUBLIC_HDRS in
 > src/Makefile.am.
 >
 > Another possibility would be to simply distribute gl_list.h and its
 > dependencies.

Let's clarify a bit.

What I meant is to _phisically_ include gl_list.h and its dependencies in pdf.h.

If with "distribute" you mean installing gl_list.h in /usr/local/include/ I
think it's not a useful idea since gl_list is to be used inside gnupdf,
not by the callers to it, that would contradict the List module usefulness.

-gerel