pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Public API and gl_list

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Public API and gl_list
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 19:05:04 -0600

    If you think it's not a good idea to modify those headers we should
    copy them to another location and modify them there. I guess it's
    the same.

What?  This makes no sense to me.

As we already discussed, Gnulib headers should not be modified in your
source tree (then you can't update them), or installed by make install
(then there are collisions).

If you want to use them in the PDF public headers, then physically
insert them into your headers so there is no file named "gl_list.h" that
gets installed (or modified).  Otherwise, just don't use them.

karl