pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] List module unit tests

From: gerel
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] List module unit tests
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 01:13:10 -0300

 > Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 03:15:48 +0100
 > From: address@hidden
 >

 >    Well, finally I have some simple tests for the List module.
 >
 >    Notice that I needed to change the List module API too (and gnupdf.texi
 >    accordingly).
 >
 >    Here are the corresponding patches and the unit tests (holy emacs):
 >
 > Thanks Gerel. I will adapt it to work with the inlined implementation
 > and then install it.

BTW, notice that the current List module implementation is subject to changes
until we decide what's going to happen with the gl_list library. In contrast
with the List module API which I think is general enough now that we return a
pdf_status_t variable. API changes are much more problematic as we know,
and getting closer to a stable one early can save us a lot of time.

We'll see...

 > Could you please update the TSD (doc/gnupdf-tsd.texi) with the
 > descriptions of the unit tests?
 >
 > I will also need a changelog entry for this patch.

No problem. I'll do it.

-gerel