pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] List module unit tests

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] List module unit tests
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:44:30 +0100

      Well, finally I have some simple tests for the List module.

      Notice that I needed to change the List module API too (and gnupdf.texi
      accordingly).

      Here are the corresponding patches and the unit tests (holy emacs):

   Thanks Gerel. I will adapt it to work with the inlined implementation
   and then install it.

Done. The new API and the unit tests are now merged in CVS. Please
dont forget to update the TSD with the unit tests information.