pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] List module unit tests

From: gerel
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] List module unit tests
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:52:33 -0300

BTW, I suggest to do a little change on the List API concerning,

pdf_status_t pdf_list_search_from_to (pdf_list_t list,
                                      pdf_size_t start_index,
                                      pdf_size_t end_index,
                                      const void* element,
                                      pdf_list_node_t *node);

And the rest of the functions dealing with indices.
I think it'd be better to change "end_index" for "count", since its behavior
might be confusing to the caller. You can read it on the gl_list API:

##

/* Search whether an element is already in the list,
   at a position >= START_INDEX and < END_INDEX.
   Return its node if found, or NULL if not present in the list.  */
extern gl_list_node_t gl_list_search_from_to (gl_list_t list,
                                              size_t start_index,
                                              size_t end_index,
                                              const void *elt);

###

That means END_INDEX is not included in the search as some people may think.

Do you agree on this ?

-gerel