pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Hello

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Hello
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:53:56 +0100

   Hello All,

Hello and welcome! :)

   A New developer who likes to help this project.

Nice. Many thanks for your interest. The first step to collaborate in
the development is to get familiar with the GNU PDF library
architecture (we are designing it as we advance in the
development). It is documented in http://gnupdf.org/Lib:Architecture
Any question, comment or suggestion will be quite welcomed.

We are using a flyspray installation to manage the tasks of the
development. Please take a look to the tasks management article in the
wiki (http://gnupdf.org/Lib:Tasks_Management). The flyspray
installation is available in http://gnupdf.org/flyspray

The testing procedures we use in the development are documented in
http://gnupdf.org/Lib:Torture_Chamber

The roadmap of the development and the main processes that conform the
project plan are described in http://gnupdf.org/Lib:Roadmap

The following documents (automatically updated from the CVS
repository) contain useful information about the library:

- GNU PDF Library Reference Manual
  http://www.gnupdf.org/Lib:Reference_Manual
- GNU PDF Library Test Specification Document
  http://www.gnupdf.org/Lib:Test_Specification_Document

Finally there is an overview about the sources organization in
http://gnupdf.org/Lib:Sources

A private email follows with information about accounts in the wiki,
flyspray, etc and other details.

Welcome again, and many thanks!

--
Jose E. Marchesi  <address@hidden>