pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] unit test case results

From: anish patil
Subject: [pdf-devel] unit test case results
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 22:03:28 +0530

HI  All

I ran the unit test cases for libpdf using runtests. I found, five test cases failed.

Please find log attached.

Os used:- RHEL 4.3

Kernel version:- 2.6.9-42.ELsmp

So i decided to debug it using gdb.   As check library internally forking a new process itself , I used following option in gdb

set follow-fork-mode child

To test the first unit test case i.e pdf_create_file_stm_001 . i set the following debug point

b pdf_create_file_stm_001

I got follwing output

<op>

(gdb) n

59        new_stm = pdf_stm_alloc ();

(gdb) n

62        new_stm->backend.funcs.init = pdf_stm_file_init;

(gdb) n

63        new_stm->backend.funcs.write_p = pdf_stm_file_write_p;

(gdb) n

Warning:

Cannot insert breakpoint 1.

Error accessing memory address 0x8048e39: Input/output error.

Cannot insert breakpoint -2.

Temporarily disabling shared library breakpoints:

breakpoint #-2

breakpoint #2

breakpoint #-15

            breakpoint

</op>

After it i was not able to debug it .

Can anyone tell me how should i debug  it?

Thanks in advance

--
Anish Patil