pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] tech writer

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] tech writer
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 21:07:48 +0200

Hi Aitor.

   Exploiting this thread I would like to introduce myself, I'm a 17
   years old guy and I've been using totally free systems for 1 year
   more or less, two years before I used Ubuntu.

Welcome.

   I know about programming, C/C++ are the languages I'm more fluent on,
   but I also know about Python and Java. This is going to be my first
   collaboration with the FSF, but I don't know how to start, if someone
   could help me I would be very grateful, I can write some manuals if my
   programming skills are not enough for the project, I do not care.

Please take a look to the Information for Newcomers[1] and follow the
steps described there.

Thanks.

[1]
http://gnupdf.org/manuals/gnupdf-hg-manual/html_node/Information-for-Newcomers.html#Information-for-Newcomers