pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] tech writer

From: Aitor Ruano Miralles
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] tech writer
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:01:38 +0200

El lun, 13-07-2009 a las 17:31 +0300, treeplex escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to help with manuals, tutorials possibly other tasks. I am
> not programmer. I'v got  some rally basic scripting knowledge and
> years of corporate marketing experience.
>
> Let me know if you'd like to know more about me.
>
> cheers,
> Plamen
> --
> =======================================

Hi!

Exploiting this thread I would like to introduce myself, I'm a 17 years
old guy and I've been using totally free systems for 1 year more or
less, two years before I used Ubuntu.

I know about programming, C/C++ are the languages I'm more fluent on,
but I also know about Python and Java. This is going to be my first
collaboration with the FSF, but I don't know how to start, if someone
could help me I would be very grateful, I can write some manuals if my
programming skills are not enough for the project, I do not care.

Sincerely,

Aitor Ruano Miralles.