pgubook-readers

[Pgubook-readers] Next Edition of Programming from the Ground Up

From: Jonathan Bartlett
Subject: [Pgubook-readers] Next Edition of Programming from the Ground Up
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2016 10:45:18 -0500

I just wanted to let you all know that work on the next edition of Programming from the Ground Up is underway.  I've started it as a Github project, starting with the XML files from PGU (though the new edition will be done via LaTeX instead).  Check out the README for the project to see the goals.  If you want to be on the project, let me know!

Jon