pgubook-readers

Re: [Pgubook-readers] Next Edition of Programming from the Ground Up

From: Jonathan Bartlett
Subject: Re: [Pgubook-readers] Next Edition of Programming from the Ground Up
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 15:35:07 -0500

Thanks for everyone who pointed out that I forgot to link to the repo!  Here is the link:

https://github.com/johnnyb/programming_under_the_hood

Be sure to check the README.  It isn't quite ready for contributions yet, as I have not finished the conversion from Docbook to LaTeX, but I should have it done this week.

Also, I just began another book project called "Electronics for Everyone":

https://github.com/johnnyb/electronics_for_everyone

Jon