phpcompta-contrib

Re: [Phpcompta-contrib] True periods

From: Dany DeBontridder
Subject: Re: [Phpcompta-contrib] True periods
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 12:54:57 +0200

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 1:07 AM, Skipper <address@hidden> wrote:

Excellent, thanks!

You may remember my request for a different layout of the Grand Livre on the forum. Well, the first part is almost ready. I have sent the "Grand Livre par comptes" to my accountant for validation of the format, and, if he is ok, I will finish the csv export.

Excellent, it was often asked. Have you used fpdf or the old ros library ?

Then, I will prepare a context-diff against build 2997 of phpcompta, I hope this is ok for you. I needed to make some changes to existing phpcompta files, but nothing serious, and nothing that should break things.

By the way, you can access anonymouly the svn repository, you can't write of course, but it is the release branches with bug fixes (build 3014), it will be easier to make a diff and avoid conflicts.

it is
svn --username toto co https://www.phpcompta.eu/svn/phpcompta/branches/rel500

So for a diff you type

svn diff

After your email, I created  a new function Periode::last_day () exactly the same as Periode::first_day() but for the last day of a periode

I will then write the Livre d'Achat and Livre de Vente, ordered by buyers and sellers respectively, but with a similar layout.

Keeping my fingers crossed ...
Skipper

So do I :-)

Cheers