phpcompta-contrib

Re: [Phpcompta-contrib] True periods

From: Dany DeBontridder
Subject: Re: [Phpcompta-contrib] True periods
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:07:39 +0200

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Dany DeBontridder <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Skipper <address@hidden> wrote:

Btw, is there a way to know the ending balance of the _previous_ period of an account? Or, to complicate things, the opening balance of a new excercise?

These two number would further improve the usefulness of this GL.

For sales and purchases, I would also like to show the Payé status. This is possibly not easily doable, but maybe you have an idea.

Feedback on the patch, good, some points have to be improved :
* class PDF should be in directory include, because we will use later and abandonned ROS
* 3rdParty/fpdf should be fpdf (I'll remove the not necessary file and place the full package in doc/ folder)
* compte GL : Maybe only "Impression Grand Livre" ???

I will do it and commit it, I inform you as soon as it is done. So you can "svn co"  it

about the customer and supplier, it will be a little bit different : we will have to use quick_code (ICard) by category instead of accounting

thanks a lot,

.D.