phpcompta-contrib

Re: [Phpcompta-contrib] True periods

From: Dany DeBontridder
Subject: Re: [Phpcompta-contrib] True periods
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:11:14 +0200

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Skipper <address@hidden> wrote:

Btw, is there a way to know the ending balance of the _previous_ period of an account? Or, to complicate things, the opening balance of a new excercise?

These two number would further improve the usefulness of this GL.

For sales and purchases, I would also like to show the Payé status. This is possibly not easily doable, but maybe you have an idea.

Thanks,
Skipper

Yes, have a look on http://www.phpcompta.be/doc/opening_8inc_8php-source.html the step 4

00139   $saldo=new Acc_Ledger($cn_target,0);
00140 $array=$saldo->get_saldo_exercice($_REQUEST['p_periode']);

http://www.phpcompta.be/doc/classAcc__Ledger.html#80b421ab9085811a96fe076402567837

I've received your patch, I work on it, I'll keep you updated

Thanks

D.