RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Yet an other files manager !

From: Sam Przyswa
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Yet an other files manager !
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:30:31 +0000

Brad Sturgill (address@hidden) écrivait:

>alright, I have the same problem.  If anybody gets this to work could you
>post what you did so that I can try it as well.  I don't have time to trace
>and debug at this point.  I think that it might have something to do with
>authority to create tables but I'm not sure.

I installed it on two phpgw 0.9.14 branch without problem. Untar my archive in
your phpgrouware directory, then add the app in phpgw with the Admin
Applications
manager, and at the first run it should create the tables in your phpgw database
and put the Home directory with your username, you have just to modify the Home
dir to make it RW for all and create your subdir.

I put the archive in this mail.

Sam.
--
Sam Przyswa - Chef de projet