RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Yet an other files manager !

From: Sam Przyswa
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Yet an other files manager !
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 09:13:43 +0200 (CEST)

Brad Sturgill a dit:

> Thanks for the effort so far.  I would like to use a tree like file
> manager and in a short (probably a week or two) will have a chance to
> work with it some more.  I have already downloaded and did a quick
> attempt at installing and running but stopped in favor of more critical
> items right now (i.e. addbook).  Once I get some more time I will look
> into this some more.

I plan to make a real phpgw implementation of phptree with sessions
management without cookies, acl and groups. I begin the work this week-end.

It's not my own idea but a customer request they doesn't like the regular
filemanager neither Phpwebhosting. We work at this time to the phpgw
installation for a french ISP who's want to offer Groupware features to
their customers. We have to develop an ISP web interface management to
install and maintain the customers accounts as well as billing system for
disk space and mailboxes usage.

We have make the choice to use Postfix and DBmail, both linked on MySQL as
mail and IMAP/POP server that's work fine and fast.

We use also phpgw at our office after we gave up HP OpenMail for Linux, an
MS-Exchange clone who need MS-Outlook as client.

For all these reasons we want to contribute in phpgw development and bug
fix.

Sam.

--
Sam Przyswa - Chef de projet