Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SQL Stored procedures?

From: Fernando Augusto
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SQL Stored procedures?
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 11:53:03 -0300

hi,
database performance problem is common bounded to bad design. A mysql DB is
too fast without sp.
IMHO, integrate this feature to phpgw  will require a db engine redesign to
use a "phpgw db language" that can be translatet to pure SQL or optimized
Stored Procedures. if the phpgw was a client-server app. it would be
desireable, but it's not. We have only one client, the webserver.