[Phpgroupware-developers] link between calender event and addresses

From: Pim Snel
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] link between calender event and addresses
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 13:04:47 +0100

Hello All,
I have to make a hack in the calender so that it's possible to select an
person/address from the addressbook when creating a new event.

This is for Real Estate purposes but I think this feature is handy in general.
Is there a known hack or patch which ads this functionality. If not, are some
of you interessested in this feature. In that case I will try to implement
this functionality as general as possible.

greets
Pim

--
Lingewoud b.v.            Tel. +31 418 663963
Maasdijk 4                Fax. +31 418 663053

Lingewoud is member of I DOTS - www.i-dots.nl