RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] XML & Schema Proc

From: Kai Hofmann
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] XML & Schema Proc
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 09:05:06 +0200

Dear Michael,

> I currently have style sheets that perform the following:
>
> * Create MSSQL XML command script
> * Create MySQL XML command script
> * Create PostgreSQL XML command script
> * Create Sybase XML command script
> * Transform a command script into a SQL script
> * Transform the original definition into a DHTML schema browser

it would be interesting to have a way back - fom MSSQL or better PostgreSQL
back to XML.
This would allow me to convert the DataArchitect model into XML ...

Another option might be that you gave me the XML definition (Schema, DTD)
and I try to
create a definition file for export from Dataarchitect.

Greetings

   Kai

--
*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
**  komplexe Mailserver, Groupware, Office: sprechen Sie uns an **