[Phpgroupware-developers] Philipp Kamps

From: Philipp Kamps
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Philipp Kamps
Date: 13 Jun 2003 15:20:52 +0200

Hi,

my name is Philipp Kamps and I started working
for probusiness at 16 April. As a software
developer I am involved to the phpGroupWare as
well. In my studies at a German university I
worked a lot with LDAP and web applications.
For my diploma thesis I developed a web front-end
for LDAP (http://ldapted.sourceforge.net).

I hope I can share my skills with the
phpGroupWare community and I would be happy to
become a part of it.

Additionally I want to share an add-on we are
developing for the phpGroupWare. The corresponding
concept paper can be found at:
http://www.probusiness.de/projekte/phpgroupware/folders.html
This document describes the use of folders, called
"Categories" in phpGroupware, and the feasible
customization. The folders are organized and could
be represented in a tree structure. In scope is a
visualisation of this tree structure. It allows an
alternative navigation to the list of applications
and a direct administration of the folders.

To get an idea of this add-on we uploaded a screen-
shot to our web server:
http://www.probusiness.de/projekte/phpgroupware/pics/folders.png

Best regards,

--