Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Philipp Kamps

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Philipp Kamps
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:27:21 +1000

hey Philipp,

Thanks for the patch, but before we can apply it we need you to do one
of 2 things, one indicate that the code is public domain, and so we can
do with what we like or assign copyright to the FSF.  Can you please let
me know how you wish to proceed.  This is a requirement for all
contributors to the rpoject now, as we are in the process of transfering
all copyright to the FSF.  If you have any problems or questions feel
free to email me off list (or have Christian contact me)

Cheers

Dave