Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PDF support for phpgw

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PDF support for phpgw
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:38:55 +0000

Well a variety of info including creating invoices from time data.

I have about 6 reports that I need to concert from MS Access in order to switch
using phpgw as data storage (now that the addressbook splits the orgs and
persons)

I thought my first attempt would be a callout list for a service club I belong
to.

It is three columns with a header and footer with the data grouped by who the
name
of the caller.  Each grouping has a header which is the caller's name.