Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PDF support for phpgw

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PDF support for phpgw
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:54:48 +0200

You have to look in HEAD.
It is a implementation of  the class found at

http://ros.co.nz/pdf/ - ported to phpgw (for the moment as a part of proptery)

To avoid reported problems with the POST-method combined with IE - you have to
call the browser-class.

look for the function tender in /property/inc/class.uiwo_hour.inc.php (HEAD)

The HEAD version of property is a pure XSL app - but this particulary function
should work anyway.

Sigurd

Brian Johnson wrote:

I have property installed in my .16 test server but don't find this file

Sigurd Nes (address@hidden) wrote:
Brian Johnson wrote:

There was some talk about adding PDF creation support to phpgw

Anyone know what the current status of this it?

Can anyone give me some help creating some pdf's from phpgw data?

Have a look at /property/inc/class.uiwo_hour.inc.php

Sigurd