Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Sync for phpGW: Milestone 3

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Sync for phpGW: Milestone 3
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 10:01:12 +0000

> so use the DeviceID you get with GetDeviceID (otherwise the parameter
> whould be named something with "URI").

Ok.

> Use the files I wrote above. The files from HEAD are quite outdated.
> You also have to use the newest IPC from source above for your
> application module.

I took the files from the ipc_test_suite/sources/api from the 0.9.16 branch
and copied them in phpgwapi/inc in my 0.9.16 installation, then I copied the
files from ipc_test_suite/sources/app from the 0.9.16 branch and copied the
files in each inc directory of each module, in my 0.9.16 installation.

Is that ok, because the IPC functions does not seem to work anymore ?

> I hope, that the IPC patches will be applied quickly, so there is no
> need more for copy tons of files around phpGW to get Sync working.

Maybe we could add them for a future 0.9.16.xxx release, but as we decided to
not add any new functions in the stable release ...