[Phpgroupware-developers] End user feed back

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] End user feed back
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 20:41:50 +0000

Hi,

I've been collecting feed back from users as I upgrade phpGroupware.  Do you
want to hear what I hear?

Email:
Spellcheck.  It doesn't always check the spelling.  It accepts "kjpij" as
correct.  I suspect it's more of a php problem that I need to chase down then
phpgroupware.
Attachments.  They would like it better if when one selects a file and clicks
on "Open" that it is attached at that point instead of having to also click on
the "Attach File" button.  I checked around and some of the other web based
email programs make it that simple.

Calendar:
Printing.  It prints the Title and Full Description but not the Location.
This is important.  Also it looses any "formating" that might be in the
Description.

The more mature this gets the better my users like it.

Thanks guys.

--
Assured Computing, Inc.
When you need to be sure.