Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] the app HR - take over?

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] the app HR - take over?
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:23:37 +1100

Hi Sigurd,

This is a nice set of features.

I am about to commit a pretty major update to hr later today.  It isn't
as good as your proposal, but might be good for some people in the
interim.

It is basically:

* n-tiered
* sitemgr support added
* ability to add an image
* ability to view/store notes based on ACLs (finishing off today)

Cheers

Dave