Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Who wants to play?

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Who wants to play?
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 16:54:41 +0100

Laurie D Kingsland wrote:

I am very interested in communicating with people actively using and developing
this project. My immediate concern is how do I get the icons for the
applications to show in my nav-bar? I am a programmer, document writer and
active tester. I wish to contribute to the functionality of this project. I can
best be reached by skype: Lauriedk2 or email: mailto:address@hidden although I
am scheduled to receive notices of posts on this forum. Looking forward to
hearing from someone!
--
Laurie D Kingsland
Skype -- Lauriedk2

Hi Laurie,

First of all you have to have run-priveleges for the application - then using 'notes' as example:

Have a look at notes/inc/class.menu.inc.php which sets up the menu/navigation.

you will find something like: 'image' => array('notes', 'navbar'),

this means that the menu will look for navbar.png within the application 'notes'

It will first try notes/templates/<selected template>/images/navbar.png and fall back to notes/templates/base/images/navbar.png if nothing found.

Regards

Sigurd