[Phpgroupware-users] addressbook issues after migration

From: SI Reasoning
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] addressbook issues after migration
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:22:21 +0000

I have migrated phpgroupware from 1 server to another (and upgraded OS from
Mandrake 8.2 to Mandrake 9.0). Unfortunately I have the following error when i
try
to access the addressbook (although I can access the addressbook for email
addresses and plug into email... but not to add an email address from email
module):

Warning: Failed opening
'/var/www/html/phpgroupware/addressbook/inc/class.uiaddressbook.inc.php' for
inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php/:/usr/lib/php/pear/') in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php on line 265

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: uiaddressbook in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php(277) : eval()'d code
on
line 1

any clues:
possible hints - OS permissions may have gotten screwy from the transfer, maybe
someone could give me the default commands to properly setup permissions?

since phpgroupware site is down I have had to try and rebuild from memory, so
any
exceptions (such as in php.ini) would be helpful. As far as php.ini
register_globals is on (is it safe yet to turn it off?)

I also have the following error when i enter the registrations module:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: print_debug() in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.datetime.inc.php on line 55

and I get the following error when I go to setup to edit header.inc.php:

 phpGroupWare version 0.9.14.001 Setup III
Logout

Edit your existing header.inc.php

 Analysis

You appear to have MySQL support enabled
 No Postgres-DB support found. Disabling
 No Microsoft SQL Server support found. Disabling
 No Oracle-DB support found. Disabling
 You appear to be using PHP4. Enabling PHP4 sessions support
 Found existing configuration file. Loading settings from the file...

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare perfgetmicrotime() (previously declared in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/header.inc.php:101) in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/header.inc.php on line 99

I have the following php and modules installed:
php-xmlrpc-4.2.3-1mdk
php-common-4.2.3-1mdk
mod_php-4.2.3-1mdk
php-imap-4.2.3-1mdk
php-smbauth-1.4.2-1mdk
php-mysql-4.2.3-1mdk
php-pear-4.2.3-1mdk
php-4.2.3-1mdk
php-xml-4.2.3-1mdk
php-gd-4.2.3-1mdk
php-pspell-4.2.3-1mdk
php-readline-4.2.3-1mdk
php-openssl-4.2.3-1mdk
php-pam_auth-0.3.1-4mdk

apache-conf-1.3.26-3mdk
apache-1.3.26-6.1mdk
apache-common-1.3.26-6.1mdk
apache-modules-1.3.26-6.1mdk

mod_ssl-2.8.10-5.1mdk

--
SI Reasoning
address@hidden

The significant problems we face cannot be solved by
the same level of thinking that created them.
-Albert Einstein