[Phpgroupware-users] WebDAV integration with phpGroupWare

From: Chris Hirsch
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] WebDAV integration with phpGroupWare
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:07:34 -0600

I just found out about WebDAV today..needless to day I'm kinda excited about what it can do. I also found Paolo's patch at to make phpGW DAV aware.

Does this work with the latest phpGW? Has anybody done this? Any further details?

Thanks alot!

Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.
Exceptional Dogs for Exceptional People - Help Out Today!